Here you find a high-quality market leading bamboo toothbrush by Hydrophil. The bristles are made from plant-based castor oil which means they are completely plastic free. 2 colours available.
- bristles are made from plant-based castor oil
- BPA free
- eco friendly
- 100% vegan
- lightweight (17g)
- substitutes plastic toothbrushes that harm our environment
- other colours available
- Suitable age 3+
- Extra-soft bristles for milk and adult teeth
- Dyed tip handle
- 100% bamboo handles
- Packaged in eco-friendly, recycled cardboard carton which is bio-degradable.
- Plant-ink based colours, non-toxic
Please note that due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept any returns on our bamboo toothbrushes.
This Hydrophil bamboo toothbrush is water-neutral, vegan-friendly, and Fairtrade - ensuring both the planet and its workers are provided for. Any dye used is made from non-toxic, plant-ink based colours, ensuring no unwanted additives will end up in our water system.
As with all toothbrushes, they should be replaced after a maximum of 3 months, and after an illness.
Hydrophil donate 10% of all their profits to a non-profit organisation called Viva con Agua who campaign to provide access to clean drinking water for people worldwide.